My Photo
Name:
Location: Aurora, IL, United States

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

To Blog or Not To Blog...

CarTunes Mobile DJ Service now has a blog!
But then, of course, you know that or you wouldn't be reading this.

There's a lot of great new 'stuff' going on and I can hardly wait to tell you about it.

However, I'm going to keep this first entry short and sweet. Hopefully the anticipation will build to a fever pitch and you'll all come begging me to share with you what's new at CTMDJS.

Ok, so I have an over active imagination. What can I say? I'm an entertainer.

Anyway, stay tuned. I'll be back with more very soon.

Scott Groleske
CarTunes Mobile DJ Service
A family-friendly entertainment service with a notable difference!
http://www.cartunesdj.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home